Sunday, September 4, 2011

You Might Want To Look Away. . .

So we just got back from 2 1/2 days at the cabin and I have a camera full of deer, the river and gorgeous mountain landscapes.  But it's late and I have to be up stinking early tomorrow so instead of posting pretty pictures I have one you might not want to see.  I'll give you a chance to look away after I tell the story by putting the picture wayyyy at the bottom so you'll have to intentionally scroll down to see it. 

So here's what happened: We arrived home around 3:15 and we were supposed to be at the park to set up for an event at 4:00.  I was racing around, getting ready to take a shower when I heard an ear piercing scream followed by Rob yelling something about the cat.  I was afraid the cat must have died in Gloria's room while we were away so I was expecting the worst when I ventured into the hallway. 

The cat was just fine.  Unfortunately, the bird that the cat drug in was dead.  And mostly defeathered.  All over Gloria's room. . .









Ewwwwwwww. . . .

I'll post the pretty deer pictures tomorrow!!

No comments: