Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Family. . .

(I spent a long time putting commentary to this post while I was in Salt Lake over the weekend and even went on and on about the cuteness of my new nephew and the humor and wonderfulness of my family and even put in a mushy part about how great my life is in spite of all of the hard work and then I went to publish it and lost it all. Huge bummer. I have so much more to post so these pictures will now have to speak for themselves. But I'm still thankful for all of these great people!! AND my new nephew is very cute and very sweet.)

Rob's cousin, Kimberly, and her family were here on a rare visit from New York the other day so, of course, we all got together and had a great time!!





















































































































































No comments: