Thursday, November 20, 2014

Jered and Lyssa...

So as I continue to catch up on my Blog photos I MUST include a VERY important event: Jered and Lyssa got married!!  It happened back in August when my life was still crazy so I missed the wedding.  Zach was in the wedding party and Gloria was able to go since she was on a coastal vacation with Marreen who was happy to deliver her.  I really regret not making the trip but am very thankful they had a reception in Meridian.  Once again I'm borrowing the first set of pictures from FB and do not take credit for any of them.  Lyssa's photographer did a GREAT job! 







The next set of pictures are from Gloria who I insisted on text photos since I couldn't actually be there:




And this last set of photos are from the reception in Meridian that I was actually able to attend.  I'm so happy for these two!!

The boys are all grown up. . . and very handsome!
 
 And I love, love, love this picture:



Congrats McConaugheys and Redfords!!

No comments: