Sunday, February 16, 2014

Family...

We spent the day hanging out in Nampa with my family to celebrate my mom's 70th birthday. We went to Golden Corral for lunch and then spent the afternoon playing games (Dave and Spencer left after lunch and Rob spent the whole weekend as a vendor at the gun show).

Lunch:








Back at the house we played Catch Phrase which was hilarious!






One of the words my dad had to describe was "selfie". He grabbed Gloria's phone and took a mock selfie. He doesn't know how to use her phone so when the round was over, we showed him how to take a REAL selfie:



All in all it was a lovely weekend. The weather is getting nicer, I had a really nice lunch with my friend, Joyce, at Kona Grill in The Village and Rob had his hands full working at the gun show. 


The only thing that would have improved this weekend is having Zach at home! Although Zach and I did have a nice, long texting conversation while I relaxed and watched the Olympics so that definitely added to my contentment for sure!

No comments: