Monday, May 27, 2013

March 31, Easter...


So, I tripped myself up AGAIN!  Taking too many pictures has always been my blogging downfall.  It's just not easy taking only one picture on Easter!!

Once again, I'll attempt to bring this thing current!!

For Easter this year, we were hired to run sound for a church service at the Jordan Ballroom.  Great service, great people, great experience. 


It was a packed house. . .

I think this was the very first time I haven't been with my kids on Easter morning so I strategically placed their Easter Buckets on the table with specific information as to who got what.  Leave it to Zach to wake up first and switch the buckets. . .
 
Thankfully, Megan took pictures at church and emailed them to Zach so I have these sweet photos!

(I just found this one from 2011, I had to add it to the mix!!)

After finishing up at the Ballroom, we headed out to Nampa to spend Easter afternoon with my family.  My sister and I decided to skip the traditional egg hunt since the kids are getting older and have relay races instead. . .
 

We paired up in teams of three: siblings and a dad on each team. . .








We didn't really lay down any guidelines, so it turned out to be kind of a fun free-for-all. . .





















There were some arguments as to who actually won but I think my sister and I won because there were no Easter Egg battles!!!

Rob did end up hiding some eggs for Ethan and Gloria but I think it was more for Rob than for the kids. . .

We missed the traditional Easter gathering at Jeanie's this year due to the fact that we were busy setting up on Saturday and Jeanie recently had knee surgery and just the general busy-ness of everyone.  Jeanie still made baskets for everyone, though, and filled the kids Easter eggs with change. . .


It was a lovely day, all the way around!!



So. . . almost 2 months late, but the post that has been holding me up is FINISHED!  Now I can carry on. . .

No comments: